Use of the Global Bodyweight Training site and purchase of our products is governed by these Terms of Service (TOS). Global Bodyweight Training (GBT) is a Limited Liability Company established in the State of Florida. These TOS apply to all business conducted by GBT.
Access To This Site
Restrictions On Use
You may use this site for purposes expressly permitted by this site. You may not use this site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without our Company’s express prior written consent.
Shipping, Handling and Delivery Policies
- Digital Products: Digital download products can be accessed as soon as your payment has been authorized. You will be provided with appropriate links to enable your download in your notification email, and will be directed to a page containing the download links. Access to the download links may be time limited, as specified within your email confirmation. If you need to access the download links after your access time period has expired, or if you have other difficulties reaching the download links, or if you experience technical problems with the download, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us via phone at 1-888-691-2906, but email is the easiest way to attain immediate technical assistance.
- DVDs: If your order includes a hard-copy DVD, it will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail (unless otherwise specified) within 1-4 business days. You will be notified via email when it ships.
- Fitness Ropes: Fitness ropes are shipped from our production warehouse in Miami within 3-5 business days of when your order is received. Because they are custom-made to order, rather than being mass-produced, they cannot be shipped same-day; however, we do our best to get them to you as quickly as possible. Ropes are usually shipped via UPS Ground, which usually takes 3-5 business days from the day they are shipped, depending upon the location where they are going. We are located in Miami, so west coast orders take the longest to arrive.
- Apparel: Clothing is shipped from our apparel shipment center in New Hampshire within 1-3 business days of when your order is received. Individual shirts are shipped by USPS First Class mail unless otherwise noted. Larger orders may be shipped via other methods. If you plan to purchase a large quantity of shirts, please contact us PRIOR to placing your order, and we would be happy to provide a shipping quote that takes into account the cost savings of combining multiple shirts into one package. See the Apparel Ordering and Shipping page for more details on clothing orders.
International Shipping and Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico:
Listed shipping prices are for shipping within the U.S. excluding Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. However, we do ship internationally as well as to Hawaii, Alaska and PR. The cost for shipping to these areas varies widely, so please CONTACT US FOR A CUSTOM SHIPPING QUOTE BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. We will provide you with a quote for the least expensive option based upon your address. Because our ropes are manufactured here in the U.S., they qualify under NAFTA and do not incur additional customs taxes when shipping to Canada or Mexico. However, other countries may charge customs duties, VAT fees, or other import taxes which are NOT INCLUDED in our pricing. You will be responsible for paying whatever the costs are for your country. (Note that the DVDs and small orders of shirts usually do not incur these additional import fees.)
If your shipment has not arrived within the expected time frame, simply contact us at email@example.com or 1-305-505-1774 and we will be happy to track down the item and/or send a replacement at our expense.
Refunds, Replacement & Cancellation Terms
The majority of our customers are very happy with their purchases, and we make every effort to ensure you enjoy your product(s). However, if for some reason you are not satisfied, you may request a refund or replacement, within the following parameters depending upon the type of product:
- Digital Products: You may receive a full refund of any digital product within 60 days of your order, if you are not satisfied for any reason. (For videos purchased through Clickbank, refunds are processed through their system – you can contact them directly, or ask us for help.)
- DVDs: If your DVD does not arrive, or arrives damaged, we will immediately provide a replacement at no cost. Alternately, you may choose to receive a full refund. If you would like to make a return for another reason, you may return the DVD at your own expense, by sending it to: Global Bodyweight Training, 795 NE 70th Street, Miami, FL 33138. After we receive the DVD, you will receive a full refund for the product, (not including shipping and handling). If you are returning a DVD, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we know it is coming and can track it with your customer record.
- Fitness Ropes: All sales of Fitness Ropes are final. (Note that this differs from the return policy on our videos and other products). We take great pride in the quality of our ropes, and since we custom make and ship each order, we are confident that the product will be in perfect condition.If for some reason your rope(s) are damaged or defective upon arrival, we will replace them at no cost to you. If you do receive damaged or defective ropes, please contact us within five days of delivery, at email@example.com or 1-888-691-2906. Please DO NOT return them without first contacting us for instructions on the return process. We will request photos of the damaged rope, as this expedites our return process and allows us to immediately address any quality control concerns. The rope(s) must be sent back in new and unused condition. Once the return has been processed, your replacement rope will be sent out to you.
- Workshops/Events Cancellation:If you need to cancel your workshop or other event registration, you may be eligible for a partial refund, dependent upon length of time to the event. All refunds are made minus a $15 processing fee, according to the following schedule: 60 days or more until event: 100%; 45-60 days 75%; 30-45 days: 50%; 15-30 days: 25%; two weeks or less until event: $0. It is allowable for you to transfer your registration to somebody else, although it is your responsibility to identify the individual and make any financial arrangements directly with them. If an event is cancelled by GBT for any reason, a full refund (with no processing fee) shall be provided.
The material and content (hereinafter referred to as the Content) accessible from this site, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by our Company is the proprietary information of our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company, and our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company retains all right, title, and interest in the Content.
Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of our Company, or unless authorized in writing elsewhere on our site, except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use.
This site may be hyper-linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, our Company. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or our Company. Our Company has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites.
Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and our Company makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by our Company of that site.
You hereby grant to our Company the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to our Company through this site (together, hereinafter known as the Submission), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
Our Company will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Company operations.
You understand that our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Our Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by Company.
NOTE: Your use of this site is at your own risk. The content is provided as is and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
Our company disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement.
Our company does not warrant that the functions or content contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Our company does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and our company may make changes or improvements at any time.
You, and not our company, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction in the event of any loss or damage arising from the use of this site or its content.
Our company makes no warranties that your use of the content will not infringe the rights of others and assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in such content.
All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and our company does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
Limitation On Liability
Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the collective liability of company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors, to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the greater of $25 or the amount you have paid to company for the applicable content, product or service out of which liability arose.
Medical Warning, Disclaimer, and Release
The content of globalbodyweighttraining.com is provided for information purposes only. While obtained from sources that globalbodyweighttraining.com believes to be reliable, globalbodyweighttraining.com does not guarantee the accuracy of, or assume any liability for, the content of any articles, product descriptions or other materials on the site. GFlobalbodyweighttraining.com does not guarantee or warrant any specific test, product, or procedure presented on the site, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. Reliance upon any information or use of any products presented on the globalbodyweighttraining.com site is solely at your own risk. Neither the content of, nor any service offered on or through globalbodyweighttraining.com, should be relied upon for medical diagnosis, treatment or as a substitute for professional medical advice. Globalbodyweighttraining.com is not engaged in the rendering of medical advice or services. Never disregard medical advice or delay seeking such advice because of something that you read on globalbodyweighttraining.com.
By your use of this site, you certify that (1) you have read and agree to the above terms; (2) you have received consent from your physician to participate in these activities and use these products; (3) acknowledge that you do so voluntarily and at your own risk; and (4) agree to release and relieve globalbodyweighttraining.com of any and all liability for any injuries, claims or damages arising out of your use thereof.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of Company or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to Company. Company and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to Company retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). Company will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that Company considers insecure, Company will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER [COMPANY] OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
You may contact us through the contact form on this site, or by emailing directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.