So you’re ready to learn more about bodyweight training? Awsesome! The articles and videos on this site cover a range of bodyweight training exerecises and training methods, for all ranges of abilities.
In addition to the stuff we have here on our site, I’m a fan of some these places, too:
- Gold Medal Bodies: Having fun and being strong for the things that matter most in your life. Learn how to develop the total body control demonstrated by elite athletes, without having to devote your whole life to training. This site is full of great educational videos, tutorials, workouts, and complete programs to get you going on your bodyweight training journey!
- Al Kavadlo: Al’s great workouts in NYC are proof that working out can also be playtime! Check out the site for great info and inspiration on all kinds of strength training and bodyweight workouts. And, be sure to check out his latest book and DVD, Raising the Bar: The Definitive Guide to Bar Calisthenics.
- Diesel Crew: Innovative strength training for elite athletes
- Legendary Strength: Logan Christopher’s site about strength and handbalancing
- The Lost Art of Handbalancing: Great instructional materials to master handbalancing
And, of course, make sure you’ve looked around the videos at our own site here:
- Global Bodyweight Training – Instructions and How-Tos: Wondering where to start? Or want to improve your form? Check out these articles and videos, and learn about progressing to the perfect chin up, foam rolling your IT bands, or strengthening your shoulders.