Fitness ropes. Power ropes and battle ropes. Exercise, training, or conditioning ropes. Whatever you call them, you’ll be blown away with the complete body workout they provide. Our ropes are the highest quality on the market to ensure they can take whatever workout you can serve up. We work with gyms, private training studios, schools, universities, teams, fire and police departments, and individual athletes from all over. And weâ€™ll work with you to find the rope that meets your needs.
About Polyester Dacron Rope
Polyester Dacron ropes are an excellent choice for a versatile indoor-outdoor rope. Our ropes are made from a blend of polyester and polypropylene fibers twisted into an incredibly strong, yet soft to the touch rope. The blend of fibers is softer, and therefore easier on the hands and skin compared to manila. It also won’t shed like manila, making them great for indoor or outdoor use. They have a high abrasion resistance, wonâ€™t stretch, and are very strong with an excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
Poly dac ropes are lighter than the manila or double-braided versions, making them a good choice for use by individuals of various fitness levels. This black color is excellent for hiding dirt (white is also available, sold as a different product.) Poly dac ropes are also available in 1″ diameter, sold as a separate product.
Poly dac will hold up better than manila when wet, but will break down quicker if left exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time. Thus, we recommend storing them indoors, or out of the sun.
Custom Made With Special Features
We custom make our ropes at our production center in Miami, with each one cut and finished to order. Special features include:
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Handles Every fitness rope comes with heavy-duty vinyl handles on both ends. We make sure those handles will stay attached by using both extra adhesive and stitching between the vinyl and rope â€“ itâ€™s an extra step that you will really appreciate when the handles donâ€™t fall off after a couple of uses.
- Nylon Guard:Each fitness rope comes with 2 feet of heavy duty nylon fabric sewn to the center of the rope to help prevent fray.
Fitness ropes are an excellent fitness tool that are increasing in popularity for great reasons: they provide a killer workout and are a lot of fun. Youâ€™ll see amazing results in muscular endurance, cardiovascular conditioning, and fat burning – and itâ€™s not often you find a tool versatile enough to address all those areas at once! Benefits include:
- Great for strength, power, and endurance
- Increases aerobic and anaerobic capacity
- Alternative cardiovascular training that is low-impact yet high-intensity
- Incredible full body workout, including great trunk conditioning
- Develop grip strength
- Utilizes natural movements with high functional carryover
- Simple to immediately adjust workout intensity for individual needs, without having to adjust equipment
- Safe and fun for all ages â€“ youâ€™ll feel like a kid again!
There are no reviews yet.