Fitness ropes. Power ropes and battle ropes. Exercise, training, or conditioning ropes. Whatever you call them, you’ll be blown away with the complete body workout they provide. Our ropes are the highest quality on the market to ensure they can take whatever workout you can serve up. We work with gyms, private training studios, schools, universities, teams, fire and police departments, and individual athletes from all over. And weâ€™ll work with you to find the rope that meets your needs.
Pros and Cons of Manila Rope
Our Manila Ropes are made from Grade-A high-quality manila fiber which makes them heavy, strong and perfect for an intense cardio/endurance workout. They are heavier than the Poly-Dac versions and about the same as the Double-Braided Nylon (see weight chart on the FAQ). They are less expensive than the poly-dac or nylon ropes, making them a more economical choice if you are on a tight budget. They are also popular for having that old-school â€œtoughâ€ look.
Manila can shed, particularly when new, making these a better choice for outdoors instead of indoors. Note that if exposed to outdoor elements such as rain, they will break down more quickly than the poly dac or nylon versions and will need to be replaced sooner.
Custom Made With Special Features
We custom make our ropes at our production center in Miami, with each one cut and finished to order. Special features include:
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Handles Every fitness rope comes with heavy-duty vinyl handles on both ends. We make sure those handles will stay attached by using both extra adhesive and stitching between the vinyl and rope â€“ itâ€™s an extra step that you will really appreciate when the handles donâ€™t fall off after a couple of uses.
- Nylon Guard:Each fitness rope comes with 2 feet of heavy duty nylon fabric sewn to the center of the rope to help prevent fray.
Fitness ropes are an excellent fitness tool that are increasing in popularity for great reasons: they provide a killer workout and are a lot of fun. Youâ€™ll see amazing results in muscular endurance, cardiovascular conditioning, and fat burning – and itâ€™s not often you find a tool versatile enough to address all those areas at once! Benefits include:
- Great for strength, power, and endurance
- Increases aerobic and anaerobic capacity
- Alternative cardiovascular training that is low-impact yet high-intensity
- Incredible full body workout, including great trunk conditioning
- Develop grip strength
- Utilizes natural movements with high functional carryover
- Simple to immediately adjust workout intensity for individual needs, without having to adjust equipment
- Safe and fun for all ages â€“ youâ€™ll feel like a kid again!