UPDATE:Â Due to popular demand, the deadline has been extended until February 28th!
We are kicking off 2011 with a contest! I know that i’ve been inspired by a lot of different people along my journey through bodyweight disciplines. Â Sometimes just teaching simple movements, i’ve learned keys to unlock other more difficult moves. Â In this post i want to challenge all of you men and women out there to show off your creative skills. Â Teach me something new, or create a combination that is an absolute killer! Â I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with! So I’m putting out this challenge to put together an exercise routine that encompasses the elements below. Â Check out the rules below, watch the video and show me whatcha got!
The best Advanced Bodyweight Workout will win $100.00
Our panel of judges will pick the top entries and we’ll post them here on the site.
1. Workouts must include a Dynamic Warm-Up and 4 Exercises addressing: Strength, Endurance, Trunk and Explosive Power.
2. Videos should be no more than 2-3 minutes long – we don’t need to see every rep, just a couple of each exercise.
3. We don’t care much about the video quality – shoot it on your cell phone if you want!
4. Please don’t do anything dangerous – this isn’t JackAss!
5. Post it on youtube or some other hosting site, and then email the link to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. No soundtrack is necessary, but if you do use music, don’t use something copyrighted or youtube will make you take it down!
7. Deadline is February 8, 2011 at midnight